Queendom.com - the land of tests tests quizzes polls advice articles blog
My ProfileMy Profile

    Forgot Password?...

  New? Register here...
  My Profile tour...
Editor Pick

Telemarketing Agent Test

Do you have the attitudes, aptitudes and personality to be a telemarketer? Telemarketing and phone sales are tough jobs. Take the Telemarketing Agent Test to find out if ...
take this test...
Quick Poll
Do you listen to your intuition or gut instinct?
All the time

Most of the time




October 19, 2018 - Welcome Guest!

Advice » Sexpertise

submit your question

The total experience


Hello, I am a 43-year-old female, who has a high sex drive. My question is when I have orgasms, which I do have a lot of them, I get myself and my mate, and the bed totally drenched. If I get on my knees and elbows and my mate plays with my clit I can actually see a stream of liquid. If I lay on my back and he does the same, I can see a stream of liquid shooting up. What is this liquid? My fiance thinks I am peeing, but I don't think I am. It doesn't smell like it. He really enjoys when I do this, sometimes I get a little embarrassed. It does feel real good when it happens though. Can you please tell me what this liquid is?

deb, 43-year-old woman


Congratulations, you are what is known as a "female ejaculator." Your partner is wrong... this is not urine, although this clear watery fluid is spurting from your urethral opening. You are not the first woman to do a very natural thing... smell or taste it. There is a lot of debate about where this fluid actually comes from and it was originally associated with G Spot stimulation. We now know it can happen with some women (a small percentage I should add) with whatever stimulation it is that brings her to orgasm. It is very natural for this unique population to which you belong and to try to inhibit it would interfere with having intense orgasms. Rubber sheets and lots of towels become accessories to passionate lovemaking and once men understand what is happening, they love seeing this watery evidence of a woman's explosive orgasm.

Bob Birch

Robert W. Birch, Ph.D., is a retired sex therapist, now identifying himself as a sexologist and adult sexuality educator. He now devotes his time to writing educational and self-help books for adults.

For more information visit the site or contact information page on QueenDom.

GoodTherapy.org Therapist Directory