Lump on penis


Lump on penis


your avatar   John (18 year-old man)

I am an 18-year-old virgin male. For the past week, I've noticed a pimple-like bump in the middle of my penis. I am not sure what it is, but it has me somewhat worried. I've never had any physical problems with my penis before.

What should I do?


    Tina Reed, MA, LPC

Dear John,

The first thing on your agenda should be to see your doctor to rule out any physical problems. He can alleviate your concerns. Just because you have never had any physical problems before does not mean that they can't arise now. So, have a physical exam right away. Good Luck!

Tina Reed, MA, LPC

This question was answered by Tina Reed, MA, LPC. Tina is a licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Illinois, and is also certified by the National Resource Center for Family-Centered Practice.For more information visit:


Appreciate everything you have, no matter how minor it may seem.
"A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure."
Author Unknown
Don't underestimate the power of imagination. It takes you places that money cannot buy a ticket to.