No interest in sex


No interest in sex


your avatar   Satin, 44-year-old woman

I don't know how to start this...I just don't seem to want to have sex anymore. Is there something I can do about it? Please help!


    Robert W. Birch, Ph.D., ACS Certified Sexologist

If you feel that this is a physical loss of sexual desire, talk to your gynecologist. You might need to have hormone levels evaluated and, if advised, adjusted.

If you feel that this is a relationship problem, get your husband to go with you to see a qualified marital & sex therapist. Find one in your area by going to

Bob Birch

Robert W. Birch, Ph.D., is a retired sex therapist, now identifying himself as a sexologist and adult sexuality educator. He now devotes his time to writing educational and self-help books for adults.For more information visit:

Make it a point to learn something new every day. Your brain needs exercise.
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice."
Bob Marley
Want to have a great day? Create the expectation of it.